TERMS & CONDITIONS
- U+REWARDS is The Union Group’s exclusive loyalty program designed for their valued customers and commercial use of the program is prohibited.
- U+REWARDS is open for individuals and not available to corporations, charities, partnerships or any other entities.
- GoFood, GrabFood and other similar delivery service providers are not authorized to have U+REWARDS account and are not allowed to collect points during their duty time.
- The Union Group employees are not allowed to participate in U+REWARDS loyalty program.
- Members should always make sure that their information is accurate.
Benefits, Points, Rewards & Membership Level
- Benefits will be extended upon activation of membership, which will be different for each membership level.
- Membership and its benefits are non-transferable and not valid with other promotions.
- The Union Group reserves the right to change or modify membership benefits at any time.
- Complimentary birthday treat can only be used once in each outlet and will be given only on the customer’s birthday date.
- Birthday week discount can only be used once in each outlet between the birthday date and six days after, and does not apply to tobacco and promotional items.
- Please note that priority waitlist does not guarantee a table
- The exclusive chance to buy new cakes before they launch is only valid while stocks last
- Members will earn U+Points for every transaction and U+Points will expire 1 (one) year from the end of transaction month.
- The Union Group reserves the right to change the total points required for redeemable items and the related T&C for rewards at any time.
- The Union Group reserves the rights to make an adjustment on the U+REWARDS membership level if target spending is not reached within the given time.
- U+REWARDS membership level will be adjusted every January 2nd of each year.
- Total spending will be reset every January 2nd of each year.
- The Union Group reserves the right to clarify member’s ID at any time.
- The Union Group reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel the U+REWARDS membership at any time and in its sole discretion without notice. Once membership terminated, all benefits and privileges shall cease forthwith and any U+Points will be forfeited immediately.
- At any time and in The Union Group’s sole discretion (including, but not limited to, where a member was not eligible to earn a specific benefit or points pursuant to these program rules), The Union Group may correct (i) the amount of U+Points or the number of spending credited to a member’s account, and (ii) any other benefit that has been credited to a member’s account, including, but not limited to, any membership level.
- Under no circumstances shall The Union Group entities, affiliates, any participating property or each of their respective employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the U+REWARDS loyalty program, even if any or all of The Union Group entities have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any fraudulent or unauthorized use of the membership is strictly prohibited and may result in termination from the program.
- The Union Group maintains the right to amend, change or withdraw the terms & conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- By registering, members agree to allow The Union Group to communicate via mail, email, phone and text messages. The Union Group will protect member’s data in accordance with the prevailing laws in Indonesia.
- By registering, members are deemed to have read, understood, accepted and are bound by the full terms & conditions of the U+REWARDS loyalty program.